Week 1 BSIT220 - Marcus Rogelio

Marcus Rogelio

BSIT 220

8/30/2023


My first week in BSIT 220

   Hi, my name is Marcus, and this is my first time taking a networking class. I am taking other CompTia certificates, which is a lot to process for the first time since all I know from this class is to turn the WIFI back and forth. Still, I also wanted to learn how to network, not because I have to do it for a career but to help myself when it comes to fixing the internet, routers, and possibly clouding. The book for this class gives me an idea of what is expected for this semester despite my minimal knowledge of networks. In this CompTia Networking book, I am already lost when it contains seven layers of the network, which is too overwhelming since I didn't know there were so many steps involved. I will do my best to understand this class better. 



Let's work together to pass this class!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog