Week 1

8/30/2023
BSIT 200


First week of BSIT 200


    Hi my name is Marcus Rogelio, this is my first time taking this class so hopefully this class is easy. 
In my first week of my course, I have learn the fundament of using CompTIA A+ about hardware, the proper dress code, and the ethics of treating customer right. The only thing that really shocks me is the dress code which you have to wear polo and kakis which is very old fashion and doesn't look good in general with me. But if the path of going to IT will put me in a good job then I will just have to suck it up and wear it. One of the most interesting information that I did not know for this class is that, I have to use psychology and help the customer with technology. Most importantly is the golden rule, which is never record customer's password and to let them type it out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog