Week 3 BSIT 200

Week 3

Marcus Rogelio

BSIT 200

9/13/2023



Motherboard, CPU, and Ram


This week, I am still exhausted from that milestone run from all three courses, including this one, as I

have to ensure I do my homework on time. I wonder if I am doing it right since I have to read so many

pages of each book, which takes forever. Overall, I plan to do well in my course in general. On the 

bright side, I can learn the fundamentals of RAM, CPU, and motherboard and how they synergize.



Installing the CPU requires installing the motherboard. Then, put thermal paste on the top of the CPU and

 put the fan together. Lastly, to put rams that match the same as the DDR generation. I realized that 

AMD

 and Intel have different setups, and it is vital to know which to install, especially regarding the CPU

 and motherboard. If the motherboard has an L shape, the CPU must be an intel, but if it doesn't, it

 shows that AMD. Before taking this class, I almost made a huge mistake by installing Intel on the

 AMD CPU, which will damage the CPU entirely, but I got lucky that I decided not to be greedy. While

 researching CPUs, surprisingly, Intel costs more than AMD, so they are losing money significantly. We

 can discuss for us to look at the CPU, motherboard, and RAM specs to build a PC.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog