Week 2

Marcus Rogelio

BSIT 200

9/5/2023



Graphical Operation System


   I am nervous since I was reading the CompTia hardware for this week and accidentally read chapter three. I complained about my mistake since I asked myself why it had so many pages. But then, it was my fault for not reading the chapters. Another thing that happened to me is that I saw a milestone checkpoint, which I describe as a big project that I have to worry about. Unfortunately, I have to do it since I needed a grade to have a good GPA. Alright, now for the learning part. 


This week's lesson taught me about different graphical operation systems still present. A manufacturing company making a visual operation system must be rich to present this idea. I think it has given people a sign of hope that technology will become trendy and accessible for everyone to use. It is why graphical video games exist, as they first started grabbing user's attention, and that is where video games began. This is what I foreshadow of what happened. Therefore, the graphical operation system is an excellent topic to discuss as it evolved the idea of being a gamer. 

As always,

Thank you for reading my blog for week 2!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog