Week 2 - Networking

Week 2

Marcus Rogelio

BSIT 220

9/9/2023



The milestone and discussion


    I have been stressing out for week two as I need to learn more about the network, especially the type of

 pliers and the milestones. The milestone topic remains unanswered, so I wonder if I am on the right path

 of doing it, which I am not sure is a good idea. Now the discussion but I will be damned that I thought it

 would be easy but looking it up is quite tricky even though I have read the textbook to understand. It is

 only enough if I get to see someone do it visually. This week has been challenging, and I am worried

 about my grades, but I will try to suck it up and hope to get good grades in this class. Overall, because of

 my discussion question, I have spent too much researching how a wire cutter can configure wires, as it

 can be helpful, especially to learn why wires are around it. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog