Week 3

Week 3

Marcus Rogelio

BSIT 220

9/13/2023



Network and STP


     There are so many things I have learned about networking that I have learned that they aren't simple to 
place the network and it should magically work, but also that there will be things that will block the path, such as trees, houses, and even smoke that can interfere with the network. So then, network professionals 
have created a solution to fix this issue by creating to another network by creating an extension to the signal from one network to another. So, they developed a Spanning Tree Protocol Network that prevents looping, which network professionals would want to avoid. 


It was scary at first since I didn't know much about it even though I was reading my book based on how many chapters I had learned. However, I am surprised by how much I learned or did not know about the networks. I thought that just a single router should be able to do the rest of the work, but there is more than meets the eye. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog