Week 4

Marcus Rogelio

BSIT 220

9/20/2023



Computer


    In this week, I have learned a lot of information about computer parts. It was a massive struggle since I had been reading from chapter to chapter as my head started to hurt. This week became stressful since I had to worry about presentations and milestones to get good grades.


So far, I have learned the parts of computers such as motherboard, CPU, and safety. According to the book and the video, safety is one priority just by simply unplugging the computer. However, it can be an issue since people make small mistakes when touching their computer inside. Also, I only learned that there is an older version of the motherboard from AT to ATX, and now the Mini ITX motherboard, a sign technology, is evolving slowly. Even so, technology still causes an issue, but there is always a way to troubleshoot the problem, whether it is a hardware fault or maybe the user just forgot to put the power cord all the way, which is simple. 


Anyway, a lot of information was nurtured through my brain, and now I am slowly becoming a computer geek, and it will help me in my career. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog