Week 10 - Mobile Device

Week 10

Marcus Rogelio

BSIT200

Dr. Leatherbury

10/31/2023


Mobile Device

This week is quite attractive since it talks about the evolution of smartphone devices. This piece of square-shaped device was able to give the tech industry the inspiration to evolve multiple devices.

 

Reading this chapter 24-25 gives me the knowledge of how the cellphone was built, whether it was installed with a camera, which one was the first phone to develop, and how accessible it is.

 

The evolution of cellphones starting from 1900 was the Blackberry, the first cellphone I ever had when I was a kid. It was very convenient and nostalgic how I used this phone to record music from a cartoon show as I listened to it. Too bad it didn’t last since I was a kid who accidentally dropped it to the ground, which made it stop working.

 

However, it is not just about the evolution of the phone but also how the accessibility of using the phone and things like a camera were inspired to create VR headsets. Or from a regular watch to a smartwatch, then to a fitness watch. It is wild how they can develop this idea to make it accessible for all users who want to use it.

 

Overall, I am very impressed with the technological evolution that continues to rise to show the world how it functions and is made of.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog