Week 10 - Virtualization and network

Week 10
Marcus Rogelio
BSIT220
10/31/2023


Virtualization and network


In week 10, I found virtualization interesting since the way I think about it is by entering the graphic images or going to another world of games. The same with the evolution of networks provides a great insight into how it started to evolve. 

From what I found out, it is possible for old games to be played with a new console platform, such as using Gameboy games can be played on PC, which I just learned was possible. But other than virtualization, which I found interesting, the evolution network is a massive part of the technology. Back then, we used the NIC of the 802.1 network, which users usually used. 

If only the old me knew that I could play old games using other platforms, I would have played the old Pokemon games that I used to enjoy because of the power of virtualization. 

I appreciate for reading my blog!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog