Week 7 - Troubleshooting

Week 7

Marcus Rogelio

BSIT 200

10/11/2023

Troubleshooting


In order to bring back the window back to it is glory, one of the solution that IT expert would do is to troubleshoot. Of course, it is a good practice to manually diagnosis using hand and computer knowledge but sometimes all it takes is a troubleshoot from windows.

From this lesson, I have learn things that I feel comfortable but mostly feel overwhelm as windows is sometching that I can handle. But when it comes to things like servers, that is were i struggle the most since I do not know much about it things like cloud service. Cloud service looks like a very complicated artitech system since I am not sure on how to build it. I believe that it comes with codes and debugging application that makes things even difficult for me to understand. Hopefully in IT world I do not have to deal with cloud service but most likely I will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog