Week 9 - Portable Devices

 Marcus Rogelio

BSIT200

Dr. Leatherbury

10/24/23

Portable Devices


In week nine, is most likely about devices and rams, but mainly ram, and how is this related? So, I thought about it and saw that the RAM allows memory access, which is essential for computers. During that thought process, I watched a video about which portable device, a tablet or Laptop, is better. And so this makes me conclude that Laptop is better.

Both iPad and Laptop provide great accessibility, but compared to the Laptop, it does provide smooth access to multiple software, which can be a huge help, especially for people who procrastinate from one class to another since the iPad does provide great visualization it lacks multi-accessibility since it is suitable for walking around in lightweight. Still, doing schoolwork using a screen keyboard will be challenging. 

Speaking of iPads and Laptops, some laptops can be upgradable, and the most shocking thing I did not know is to make sure to remove the battery and critically not to turn on the power since it will destroy the machine and ram itself if trying to remove it. I was pretty lucky about it since I use common sense to avoid turning on the power without the RAM, as I worry it will damage the machine for good. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog