Week 11 - Printers

Marcus Rogelio
BSIT200
Dr.Leatherbury
11/10/2023

Printers

This week, it is spoken mainly on printers, how to use them, what they need, and troubleshooting. I thought this topic would be a breeze, but it is quite a handful than I felt since I thought it would press the print button and everything would do great. 

I have barely experience with using my printer and how to troubleshoot it. When I was at work, I had to fix a customer order, and it took me a while to figure out where the button was when I hit print. Although the problem for me is troubleshooting, there are so many problems that I am not able to fix until this class happens,

The evolution of the printer is impressive because of how it went from just printing papers to multifunction and a scanner that allows employees who work in the office to have a better environment. However, the requirement is expensive, which are the inks and the proper knowledge of the printer manual to have a fundamental understanding of how it works.

I was astonished if the printer ever jammed, we would have to send it to the repair shop, according to the book. It would provide us with a great solution for fixing it since we will become a future IT employee one day. But other than that, it provides excellent information on how printers usually work!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog