Week 11- Risk and Security

Marcus Rogelio
BSIT220
Dr. Williams
11/10/2023


Risk Management and Security

    Risk management aims to protect the company's and the user's property against any intruder by using decision-making skills and communicating with one another. Plenty of threat actors would try to gain information from a company or users to achieve their goal of gaining profit and fun.

In my opinion, Phishing link and DDOs is some of the most challenging things to deal with because once the user presses the link, there is no way to revert, especially when they download the attachment since phishing link happens from text messages or emails that can cause problematic for the user by stealing their information through the cyber world. As for Ddos, I would not want an invasion of 1000 bots causing my computer to slow down. 

I had experienced those when I was about to start college, and it was horrifying, as the book defines it. I hope that no one ever gets into that situation at all. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog