Week 12 - Wrap up for BSIT220

Marcus Rogelio
BSIT220
Dr. Williams
11/14/23

Wrap up



I will be very frank with all of you guys, but networking is one of the biggest struggles that I have to deal with when it comes to it. It is tricky to catch on to since it talks about servers, command prompts, and DNS, which is quite an overwhelming topic to talk about, and because of that, the milestone is tough to deal with. I wanted to avoid working in the network since I only found the command prompt with codes and such interesting. 

I don't have an occupation at the moment as I focus on education mainly from the program provided by my work, but this background should help me understand how the network operates. Although I do not see myself writing blogs in the future, this is a thing so I can get free points just from writing. 

This knowledge can be helpful if going to network jobs, but it is pretty troublesome to deal with, and I would need a lot of training to understand what is happening entirely. Other than that, the answer is yes. 

Well, this is my final blog. Thank you for your time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog