Week 1 - Dark side of digital world

Marcus Rogelio
BSIT380
Dr. Collins
6/6/2024

Dark side of digital world

Hi my name is Marcus Rogelio and I am here to get my certificate on bachelor degree on science in informational technology. My experience in this class is quite mediocre since I have gain my knowledge through courses and my experience on dealing in trial and error on hardware. 

So far, I have read the first chapter of the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst book, which allows me to define the class. From reading my first and second chapters, I have learned that it teaches how digital can be scary because of many hackers who try to breach information, which can be a big problem for users and companies now I think about it. 

So far, I am curious about how to diagnose the problem since it only talks about what types of possible attacks and breaches don't meet my satisfaction with the solutions and what we can do. 

Anyway, thanks for reading my blog!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog