Week 1 - Introduction and clouds

Marcus Rogelio
BSIT400
Dr. Willsey
6/6/2024 


What I know about Cloud 


Hi. My name is Marcus Rogelio, and I aim to graduate from all the courses I would encounter. I aim to finish my bachelor's degree in science in information technology, and so far, it has been challenging to grind since I have been in school for years now and am finally at the edge of getting out.

Going back to this week, I have taken a peek ever since this class started and read the PowerPoint and reading. I am intrigued by the knowledge I have gained so far, which talks about clouds and how they work, different cloud system structures, and why they are widely used. To connect my hobbies and the cloud itself, I mainly look at games, so it was fascinating to learn about SaaS. Of course, there are more types, such as PaaS and IaaS, which are significant regarding networks and the cloud. The layout given to us was helpful, using the diagram of the API and the Cloud Computing Service Model configuration, which made SaaS heavier than other cloud computing service models. 

Thanks for checking out my blog!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog