week 6 - Analysis and data

Marcus Rogelio

BSIT380

Dr. Collins

7/9/24


Analysis and data 


In week 6, chapters 11-12 heavily talk about analysis and what cybersecurity would do, which is monitor the income and outcome of the network and gather as much information as possible. 

I admire analysis scanners like TotalVirus.com, which provide many helpful tools to monitor whether the codes are safe or not. I tried using TotalVirus.com with someone else last week, and there were a lot of warnings that showed that it was a phishing link. I ultimately advised her not to press on it and report it.

Even so, there is still more information that I need to learn since I need help understanding what the book informs me. It can be overwhelming and too much to understand, but I know they have the tools to monitor email. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog