Week 7 - Infrastrature of making account

Marcus Rogelio
BSIT400
Dr. Willsey
7/16/24

Infrastrature of making account

In week 7, we were taught how creating a cloud account works, which is quite a simple way. The diagram has visuals that explain how it works. However, there is more than that since I haven't had a hand in hand to visualize how it works and what kind of program it is, which is probably by using AWS or Azure cloud as a developer mode, but I'm not sure about it.

But anyway, the way I visualize is practically a loop on the cause and effect work, which is the Idea of : Creating account diagram -> Non existent--> create --> [Active account] < can be modified> Active account > (Active) or (Inactive account) --> Delete --> non existence (Loop diagram)

It might not look straightforward, but in diagram form, it is simple that you think, well, I guess. But I hope that explains how to create an account.

Thanks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog