Week 12 - BSIT400 final blog

Marcus Rogelio

BSIT400

Dr.Willsey

8/10/24

Final blog


Week 12 is the last time that we will meet each other as it teaches us how cloud computing works, which has been quite an experience. I will be honest that assignments have never been fun to me because it is work that needs to be done, but it is not as bad as last semester, where I had to make a document and find an article to justify my case, which I do respect. Although I do not have a job related to this field, as I am trying to take advantage of my education, it does help me a bit with insight into how the cloud works and more knowledge that can help me in the future IT pathway. Blogging feels more work like writing a diary. However, I never knew this would give me more arsenals and make me more attractive to get hired, so I may consider it. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog